In the context of data security, the immutability of data stored on blockchains is important. What do people mean when they say “Blockchains are immutable”? In this post I try to explain the key concepts. It...
Join 18.9K other subscribers
Get The Basics
If you like my blog, please buy my book. It will make you taller, funnier, better looking and richer. Guaranteed. Click it. Buy it. Be cleverer.
- Cross-Border Payments
- The Content Curve – 3d Content as a Special Format
- Why Do We Need to Commute in the Metaverse?
- The Virtual Worlds Type Indicator, or Metaverse MBTI
- Metaverse Musings Part One
- What if USDT Tether depegged?
- The Island of Crypto
- Top 20 Coins: Uncommon Core Podcast Episode 15
- It ain’t just about programmability
- Tokens vs Accounts: A love letter to the NY Fed (and a quibble)